"Every business owner leaves CommunityLeader's Crowdfunding Intensive with the knowledge, the resources, the support and the plan to access the financial support their business needs to grow." - Joseph Barisonzi, CEO
The CommunityLeader Crowdfunding Intensive (CFI) Training is about growing your business. Our experienced CommunityLeader team of trainers, business leaders and experts will help you to develop, execute and support a successful funding campaign to grow your unique business.
The CFI Training is about growing your business by accessing capital that has been previously locked up and unavailable to you. The CFI Training provides a firm foundation of the knowledge, skills, tools and resources on how to access the 99% of people that have never been allowed to invest in you and your business.
Each CFI is choked full of knowledge, learnings, tips, tricks and lessons. But CFI is about more than Learning ? it is about Doing! You won't just sit there taking notes!
These experiential events give you a unique opportunity for hands-on participation and implementation. Our accomplished legal, accounting and compliance facilitators will support you to put the crowdfunding strategies you've studied into action immediately. Over the course of the two days you will build a comprehensive and personalized action plan to prepare your business' operations, leadership, finances, legal and marketing.
No matter where you are in your business development, it's the perfect time to put together your crowdfunding campaign. Don't worry that you don't already have a fully developed business plan; you can find a starting point anywhere and build from there. It's better to start somewhere rather than not at all! The end result will be a stronger business with a stronger leadership team ready to successfully raise the money you need!
"Crowdfunding Intensive is for the business owner committed to doing it right - the right timing, the right plan and the right team." - Scott Bachman, CMO
The CFI is for any business owner seeking to attract and raising capital. Crowdfunding intensive is an invaluable course for:
- an entrepreneur starting a new business and seeking launch capital
- a business owner with a proven product/service ready to grow
- a new franchise owner seeking to increase the initial equity and decrease the required debt to launch their business
- a growing business whose owner is seeking additional sources of capital to grow
- a business owner who needs to increase their equity position in order to leverage other financing options
- experience business leaders that want to harness the power of their community for strategic business advantage
Our results-oriented interactive CFI events are a PERFECT solution for you if you say "YES" to one or more of these statements:
- You are extremely busy and need a FAST way to learn how to build a correct crowdfunding campaign and grow your business and earning power
- You are highly motivated to create your own business and to create your own financial freedom
- You are eager to substantially increase your options for a successful crowdfunding campaign
- You are willing to share ideas and experiences, and help other like-minded people.
- You value being part of a proven creative process
- You are inundated or even overwhelmed with information and deep down you know you need to start preparing to raise capital fast!
- You are a successful person who is always seeking improvement, and you're ready to create your own financial future
- You have attempted to raise business capital through more "traditional" methods, only to be told NO!
- You have an open mind and a positive attitude
This dynamic and interactive training and doing event is about having the knowledge to achieve your dreams." - Joseph Barisonzi, CEO
Information matched with experience is knowledge. Knowledge without the ability to implement is unsatisfactory. At the CFI you will receive information and the ability to implement a campaign now! You will get a leap on the competition by developing your growth plan, learning exactly what to do in order to raise the money in full compliance, create the strong community bonds to ensure your campaign is successful, and avoid the traps that beset companies that try to raise money!
- Explore the five key indicators for business growth and explore whether or not it is right for you, your family and business
- Learn the 22 different types of funding for your business and how to choose the right one for your business. Understand how to blend multiple funding and financing choices to make the right choice for you and your business.
- Learn all the new terms from crowdfunding and crowd sourced funding to portal, intermediary and exemptions and how they impact your business
- Receive an up-to-date exclusive briefing on the status of the CrowdFunding rules, regulations and regulatory environment
- Learn how to differentiate crowd and community funding to ensure your business has long term partners
- Learn how to choose from 8 key indicators to develop a targeted investor profile which will connect with desirable investors
- Learn what 10 documents your business will need to file with the SEC for a Crowdfunding campaign.
- Learn how to compile a business plan that works for you -- and for your investors. Including the 5 errors that cripple every business plan.
- Learn how to build your own business community of people who will support your businesses growth
- Avoid the 10 common mistakes business owners make when trying to raise capital
- Learn how to develop a use of funds chart which reflects your real business growth strategy
- Learn to build a funding window to focus on your true business need
- Learn the 3 secrets to make your business irresistible to community investors
- Learn to create an exit strategy
- Learn how to negotiate the very best deal with a prospective crowdfunding intermediary
- Learn the 3 words you can never use with a prospective investor -- and the 2 secrets you can share!
- Learn the 15 essential marketing tools every crowdfunding business will need
- Learn how to earn the media attention which will make your crowdfunding campaign rise above the crowd
- Learn the 5 essential steps to providing award-winning investor services and why it matters.
- Identify the 10 essential professionals every business need to have a complete crowdfunding team.
- Gain comprehensive insight into equity based crowdfunding and learn how to apply those techniques in the market.
- Learn face-to-face from a team of CommunityLeader's best instructors on Compliance, Accounting and Legal challenges of Crowdfunding
- A 'Step-by-Step' Crowdfunding System that Removes All CONFUSION and Frustrating Guesswork and Grief from Fueling the Growth of Your Business and Creating a Money-Making Campaign from Scratch
- Our "Paint-by-Numbers" Training May Be the Fastest Way to Build Your Crowdfunding Campaign and earn the growth capital your business deserves!
For a total package price of $1,500 you receive the entire package of tools to launch a Crowdfunding raise as follows:
The CFI Pre-event Crowdfunding Kit will be delivered to your door steps business includes:
- One Reserve Ticket to the 2-day CFI Workshop in the city of your choice
- Why Crowdfunding? - 1st of 5 DVD Training Tracks
- Booklet - A-Z of Crowdfunding
- 101 Critical Success Factors (CSF) Personalized Pre-Assessment
- Palo Alto Software's LivePlan for Crowdfunding Access Code
- Access to the CommunityLeader Partner Resource Center
- CFI Event Planner
- Other Valuable items including FREE Lifetime CFI Re-attendance.
At the CFI you will receive the following items:
- CampaignLeader Platform Set-up and 3 Month Basic Subscription
- Completed Series of Crowdfunding Training Tracks - Set of 5 DVD's
- Analysis of your 101 Critical Success Factors (CSF) Assessment
- Activate and Set-up of Your LivePlan for Crowdfunding Business Plan
- Community Sourced Funding – Book Authored by our CEO, Joseph Barisonzi
- Professional Course Completion Certificate and 'Badge' for Your Website
One of the key benefits of attending a CFI event is that you receive a personalized analysis of your CSF Assessment, set-up of your LivePlan for Crowdfunding business plan, and configuration of your CampaignLeader dashboard. CampaignLeader is our exclusive business development system that will be your 'control center' during the CFI as you build your Crowdfunding plan. After the CFI, CampaignLeader will then provide you the powerful management tool you need execute and support your Crowdfunding campaign.
Note: Besides complimentary continental breakfasts, CFI attendees are responsible for their travel, lodging and meals. CommunityLeader and its partners will host a networking event the first night of the CFI.
CampaignLeader Basic includes:
Complete Mobile Platform and Support
- Live Plan for Crowdfunding
- Mobile Application (iOS, Android)
- Web Platform
- Live Online Chat Support
- Email Support
- Access to Resource Directory
- Access to Template Directory
Campaign Development Tools
- CSF 101 Campaign Tracker
- Owner Assessment
- Business Evaluation
- Campaign Plan Developer
- Business Community Profiler
- Campaign Marketing Plan**
- Report Modules
**The Campaign Marketing Plan Software for Crowdfunding is $495 with CampaignLeader Basic, or it is included with CampaignLeader Professional or Expert version upgrades.
For Additional Fees:
Campaign Execution Support
- Event Manager
- Scheduled Investor Briefings
- Communications Manager
- Campaign Progress reports
- Access to Marketing Template Library
- Automated Promotion tools
- Investor Tracking
- Communications Manager
- Event manager
- Access to Investor Service Template
- Investor Contact management